Do not take Nootroo Tablets if:
* You are allergic to the active ingredients piracetam, phenylpiracetam, or noopept.
* You are allergic to any of the other ingredients of Nootroo: Caffeine, L-Theanine, CDP Choline,
* You have ever had serious liver problems
* You have ever had serious kidney problems
* You have ever experienced a brain hemorrhage
* You suffer from Huntington’s Disease (also known as Huntington’s Chorea)
* You are under 16 years of age.
* You think your kidneys may not be working perfectly. (Your doctor may
need to start you on a lower dose.)
* You have ever had any kind of bleeding problem.
If you are taking any of the following medicines:
* Thyroid extract or thyroxine
* Anticoagulants such as warfarin or acenocoumarol
Driving and using machines:
Nootropil Tablets may cause drowsiness and shakiness. If this happens to
you, do not drive or use machinery.
If you forget to take Nootroo simply take the next dose as planned.